Terms & conditions
This website (www.womensrockfestival.ie) is owned and operated by the organisers of the Women's Rock Festival. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Women's Rock Festival. These Terms & Conditions (T&C) outline the T&C under which you may use this website and services as offered by us. By accessing or using the website or services, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these T&C.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these T&C as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
The prices we charge for the Women's Rock Festival tickets are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for services displayed at any time, without notice, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Things to note before booking:
- The Women's Rock Festival is subject to change including date/ time/ location/ length.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Women's Rock Festival without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
- If the Women's Rock Festival is cancelled by us due to situations out of our control (e. g. weather conditions, sickness, bereavement, injury etc.), we will re-schedule the festival to another suitable date.
- If the Women's Rock Festival cannot take place outdoors due to weather conditions, we will revert to our indoor 'Bad Weather' back up plan.
When purchasing a Women's Rock Festival ticket, you agree that:
- you are responsible for reading the full service listing before making a commitment to purchase.
- you have read and agreed with the T&Cs.
- you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the service when you commit to purchasing service and you complete the check-out payment process.
- Debit and Credit Card transactions ( VISA, MASTERCARD etc).
When processing payments, some of your data and information will be passed on to these third parties, in order to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. You can review the T&C of the respective third parties for more details on their websites.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & TRANSFER OF TICKETS
If you can no longer attend Women's Rock Festival, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. The date of the email will be taken as the date of withdrawal. Telephone and Instagram messages or postal letters are not acceptable.
If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, ticket cost will be refunded as follows:
- Up to and including 19th May 2023: the cost of your ticket minus any transaction fees.
- After 19th May 2023: no refund.
Any refund will usually be paid using the same method you used to buy the ticket and within 30 days from your withdrawal date.
Tickets cannot be transferred to another participant or festival.
CHANGES TO SERVICES OFFERED
We may, without prior notice:
- change the festival outline
- stop organising the festival or any features of the festival
- create limits for the festival
- permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the festival without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason
ATTENDING THE EVENT
Admission to the Women's Rock Festival is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Women's Rock Festival, the activity providers and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then Women's Rock Festival may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules. Women's Rock Festival have rights to refuse admission or eject you if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances.
Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the Women's Rock Festival and your ticket. If you have any particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified during the Women's Rock Festival.
When you receive your Women's Rock Festival confirmation email, check the details carefully.
Women's Rock Festival can take no responsibility for the loss (including theft) or damage of any personal property or equipment which you bring to the Women's Rock Festival.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Outdoor Rock Climbing/Bouldering and Yoga, by its very nature, carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care and steps Women's Rock Festival have taken to avoid injuries.
I acknowledge that the same elements that contribute to the unique character of these activities can cause loss or damage to my equipment, accidental injury, illness, or in extreme cases, permanent trauma, disability, or death.
The following describes some, but not all, of those risks:
- Outdoor Rock Climbing/Bouldering and Yoga, may occur in remote places, many kilometres away from medical facilities. Communication and transportation can be difficult and sometimes evacuations and medical care may be significantly delayed.
- Equipment may fail or malfunction, despite reasonable maintenance and use. Attendant risks include loss of control of climbing equipment and devices; collision with other participants, equipment, natural or man-made obstacles whether obvious or not in the event of an accidental fall.
- Travel is by foot over unpredictable environments, including: rugged terrain, boulder fields, steep slopes, loose stones, and slippery rocks. Attendant risks include scrapes, bruises, cuts, broken bones, concussion, submersion in water, falling, drowning, and others usually associated with such travel, including environmental risks. These are only some examples of such risks.
- Environmental risks and hazards include insects, falling and rolling rock, and unpredictable forces of nature, including weather which may change to extreme conditions without notice and result in unpleasant conditions. Possible injuries and illnesses include sunburn, heatstroke, dehydration, and other mild or serious conditions. These are only some of the examples of such injuries.
- Activities are conducted outdoors during the day. Physical activities include hiking, rock climbing and yoga.
- Decisions are made by the instructors and participants based on a variety of perception and evaluations which by their nature are imprecise and subject to reasonable errors in judgment. Misjudgements may pertain to, among other things, a participant’s capabilities, environment, terrain, water and weather conditions, natural hazards, routes and medical conditions.
- Outdoor Rock Climbing/Bouldering and Yoga entail known and unanticipated risks including: climbing on or falling from loose and/or damaged rock; falling to the ground, on others, or being fallen on by other users; abrasions from the rock, ropes, pads or the floor; equipment failure, belay failure or climbing out of control or beyond one’s personal limits; the negligence of other climbers, visitors, participants, or other persons who may be present; or my own negligence. These are only some of the examples of such risks.
I am aware that Outdoor Rock Climbing/Bouldering and Yoga include risks of personal property damage or loss, bodily injury or death.
I understand the description above of these risks is not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated risks may result in property loss, injury or death.
I agree to assume responsibility for the inherent risks both identified herein and not specifically identified.
I acknowledge that engaging in these activities may require a degree of skill, fitness level and knowledge different from other activities, and that Women's Rock Festival have been available to more fully explain to me the nature, risks, and physical demands associated with these activities.
My participation in these activities is purely voluntary and I elect to participate in spite of and with full knowledge of all inherent risks and all other risks. I personally, knowingly, and voluntarily assume all these risks and all other risks. By signing below, I personally, freely and expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury, death, property loss, and all other possible losses which might be attributable to Women's Rock Festival.
I confirm that I am fully physically capable of participating in these activities without causing risk or harm to others or ourselves. Therefore, I accept on behalf of myself full liability and responsibility for any and all types of losses suffered by me and all other persons who suffer loss. Such loss includes those from any and all risks including our own negligence or other wrongful conduct during the participation in these activities.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHTS AND LOGOS
The Website and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of the Women's Rock Festival. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these T&C shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
In consideration for Women's Rock Festival allowing me to participate in these activities, I agree to forever release and discharge Women's Rock Festival. This includes sponsors, event organizers, promoting organizations, property owners, law enforcement agencies, all public entities, and their respective agents, officials, volunteers, management and employees through or by which the activities will be conducted. I acknowledge and realize that by agreeing to this I am waiving and contractually agreeing to waive all of my rights to sue and/or bring any type of lawsuit for any loss against any of the entities, individuals, and Women's Rock Festival as set forth above and described herein. I fully understand that this agreement to not bring any type of lawsuit includes claims I might have for the ordinary negligence and/or carelessness of Women's Rock Festival. This release is for any type of claim, including any property damage and loss, personal injury, emotional distress, illness, disability, and death, related to my participation in these activities or use of any equipment or facilities, or travel to or return from these activities.
You agree to indemnify and hold the organisers of the Women's Rock Festival, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
I agree it is my sole responsibility to be familiar with Women's Rock Festival's rules, guidelines, special regulations, and other instructions for the festival. I understand and agree that situations may arise during the festival that may be beyond the immediate control of Women's Rock Festival. I will follow all safety rules, guidelines, applicable laws, and other instructions given. I will wear required safety equipment at all times. I have no physical or medical condition that to my knowledge would endanger others or myself if I participate in this festival, or would interfere with my ability to participate in this festival. I grant Women's Rock Festival permission to treat me in case of illness, injury, emergency or accident, including administering first aid, CPR, AED or arranging emergency transport. Should emergency medical services become necessary, I understand that the expenses are my responsibility and not that of Women's Rock Festival. I understand that personal medical and travel insurance is strongly advised for all participants.
LIMITATION & LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the organisers of the Women's Rock Festival, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the organisers of the Women's Rock Festival, assume no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
YOGA - CONSENT AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK
I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. Asana means posture and during the teacher-led yoga practice there will be a range of asanas to go through and the difficulty of them will be personal to each individual. If at any time during the class, I feel discomfort or strain, I understand I should gently come out of the posture. I understand I may rest at any time during the class. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body and inform my teacher immediately.
I, the undersigned, understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I should consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program, including yoga. I recognize that it is my responsibility to notify my teacher of pregnancy, any serious illness, pain or injury before every yoga class. I understand that this class is not suitable for women during pregnancy. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Agnieszka Chojnacka as a direct or indirect result of participation in the class.
I, the undersigned, affirm that I have read the T&C and fully understand that by agreeing to these T&C, I am giving up legal rights and/or remedies which may otherwise be available to myself regarding any losses I may sustain as a result of participation in the activity. I agree that if any portion is held invalid, the remainder will continue to be in full legal force and effect.
CHANGES TO T&C
We reserve the right to modify these T&C from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the T&C in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the T&C. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new T&C. If you do not agree to any of these T&C or any future version of the T&C, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
PROMOTIONAL EMAILS AND CONTENT
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
PHOTO, VIDEO & AUDIO WAIVER
Throughout the Women's Rock Festival, you agree to grant us full permission to take and use photographs, video, film, audio or any other record of this activity, including your name, likeness and/or voice for any legitimate purpose, including for advertising display, audio-visual presentations or otherwise. You agree to waive any right of privacy, publicity, compensation, copyright or other rights to those images.